Tuesday 28 January 2014

Patterns and colour. Charity shop haul!

Today is my day off this week and it is also my Mum and Dad's day off too which is really exciting because we hardly ever get a day together all 3 of us so we decided to go to Sheringham which is a nearby seaside town :) I thought it would give me chance to get some charity shop bits and it did! It has about 6 charity shops I think, and some were full of loads of goodies! My parents did well in them! Getting shoes, jeans, hat, gloves, jacket, and a shirt!
I was pretty impressed with my purchases too!

I got:
1 tweed like blazer originally from H&M for £4.95
1 patterned woolen scarf for £1.99
1 patterned silk like scarf for £2.00
1 blue jumper from F&F for £4.99

I find charity shops a good way to make risks with clothing, buying things you wouldn't normally buy! I always look at other people in tweed and I think it looks gorgeous but I would never have got a tweed patterned blazer full price I don't think, but this way I figured if I didn't like it, it was less than a fiver, and I gave to charity but I do like it! It's a size above what I usually am so I can layer under it if I choose :) It also has elbow patches which are cute, and really adds to the posh factor...



The scarf I picked up is really cute too. Tartan and checked patterns are really in atm and I have a tartan scarf but it's not woolen and it's quite long! I have been after a short one that I don't have to wrap around, for quite a while and this one is the perfect length and also goes with my blazer!

I have a bit of an obsession with scarves and have quite a few! I really need to start wearing them all.. I just get excited about the patterns and saw this one and thought it was super duper cute and the colours are lovely, I also like how the main colour is white as I have quite a few dark ones!


The last thing I picked up was the blue jumper in the photo! It's woolen and super soft and really comfortable, I like it with just leggings because it's kind of a thrown on outfit but because of the colour and texture it's like you have made more effort than you have! The scarf also looks super cute with it! What a comfy purchase :)

More photos...















What a good day :) xx

1 comment: