Saturday 4 January 2014

Burgundy OOTD


Today was a bit of a lazy Saturday as I didn't do much except go in to town and wagtch a dvd pree much but because I wear a uniform all week at work I enjoy being able to wear what I want at weekends, and actually look forward to it, as sad as that is! So here is today's:


Blue skinny jeans- Newlook, £10 in the sale
White shirt- Charity shop, £3 maybe?
Blazer Newlook, £13 in the sale 
Bowler Hat- Ebay, £5 I think
Turtle necklace- secret santa present a few years back :)

I am really enjoying burgundy, I have for a while but I need other colours because I find I have little that goes with it because most of my clothes are burgundy and I can't wear everything burgundy I will look like some kind of grape!

The little details. :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment