Saturday 11 January 2014

3 tops for less than £11!

Today myself and Matthew decided to go to Norwich, our local city to do a bit of shopping. This was difficult for me as there were sales everywhere and I just wanted to grab everything but I did stop myself and only bought underwear from Topshop because I am not buying that from charity shops....
I then went to 3 charity shops that are located all together quite in the centre of the city which is really handy, although they are a bit more expensive than the ones in Norwich I usually go to they sometimes have some good stuff. I only found stuff I liked in one of the three but I did end up getting three things which is always good, and for less than £11 too!


I found this top and wasn't sure about it, I fell in love with the pattern and thought the old cars were so cute but wasn't sure about the shape or style of it, but then saw that it still had the label on it from Next showing that it was originally £28 and I got it for £5.49! I really like the bottom of it now that I have tried it on properly, think it's proper girly and cute.


Really goes with my red blazer which makes it look smart but quirky.

The next thing I found was a cute little simple white tank top shirt originally from H&M which I got for £3.49


It's really simple but I love sleeveless shirts and as this is white it will go with almost everything!






Ahhh my excitement of this print shvkgsahjvkasnvkas. Love!


The next thing I bought is probably my least favourite which doesn't mean I don't like it at all, just not as much as the first two. This one is originally from Primark but I only paid £1.99 I think. Just a simple sleeveless black tank top with little studs at the top.


Quite a successful Charity Shop trip me thinks!
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment