Saturday 25 January 2014

Bargains for a pound

So today I went to Norwich with Matt and had planned to do some proper charity shop shopping but alas I did not find anything, and I didn't want to buy for the sake of it. I have been ordering some charity shop bargains of ebay recently though, so you shall get a blogpost about them soon. Today did get better though as I went into Poundland, probably one of my favourite shops and got some bits and also Newlook had a pretty good jewellery sale so I got loads of cracking things for a pound! I don't buy jewellery much, if I do it's usually a long necklace with a cute charm on but I thought I would try some big earrings out and also got a packet of rings which weren't in the sale, but it was a pack of 7 for £5 so not too bad...



I thought these earrings were really cute, quite simple but the pearls make a really nice touch to them, I love pearls :D Also reminds me of the Deathly Hallows symbol a little..


Another more simple pear of earrings but thought a cute peace sign would be a nice addition to an outfit! Embrace my inner hippy as it were..



Okay so these are a bit more extravagant and have a lot going on.. diamantes and a cameo in each but I thought if I had my hair up in a messy bun and was wearing something quite simple they may look quite pretty, and as they were only a pound I figured why not :)



Simple but detailed crosses, a bit oversized but I found them quite cute



All the rings that I got in the pack from Newlook for a fiver.. I won't be wearing them all together though! :P

Super pretty flowery one that I have on now! Super cute!


Little gold heart


Simple, may be one for everyday wear to get me into the habbit of wearing rings :)


a little cross and arrow :)
 
POUNDLAND BARGAINS.....




Cute hair clip, I have never bought one of these before, but figured as it's a pound and floral I should probably try it out.. will be handy when I just want to throw my hair up :)


Amazing lip balm by Blistex from Poundland! So good!


Lip stain! A lot of brands are doing this atm but I thought I would get one from Poundland to try it out... it's like a felt tip for your lips and then a balm on the other end to go over it and make it shiny, I quite like it!


Oops this one is from Newlook as well but I don't know how to move this photo so it can stay here :P a cute little burgundy beany from Newlook for a pound just because.. will be nice for them lazy rubbish hair days!


And an eyelash curler from Poundland because I have never had one ever... I know right..
 
So this was a bit picture heavy but I hope you have enjoyed my bargains :) I will be back soon with more charity stuff and a look book I will hopefully film tomorrow! Eeek a leek!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment