Thursday 23 January 2014

About me, random, LookBook video to come?

I haven't been able to do much charity shop shopping recently as I worked last Saturday and all this week apart from today! But I have no transport and I am a bit ill, so chilling inside it is! But I am hoping to be able to go to my faves in Norwich on Saturday,(Anglia Square/Magdalen Street for any people from the Norwich area..) Buuuuut because I have recently found out that you can buy charity shop items on Ebay! I have been doing it from the comfort of my own home! Which is exciting! It's super easy!
This is the link: www.pages.ebay.co.uk/ebayforcharity
You just search what you want to find, so for me I usually search my size and see what comes up! You can tell for sure that something is a charity item by seeing the little charity ribbon symbol next to the title :) There are also pages on there from famous charities like Sue Ryder and British Heart Foundation, some are new stuff! I actually purchased 3 cute little lunch boxes from sue ryder's ebay page today! 
How cute are they?!?! :D
The only thing is, as I want all of my money to go to charity, you have to read in the descriptions because say that only 10% will.. and that is great really but as for my challenge, I have to keep looking further :) But as I'm a proper searcher, I am not bothered, it's fun :)

This is a bit of a random post about nothing in particular so I thought I would take this opportunity to write a bit about myself as some of you may only know that I am doing the charity shop challenge and that's pretty much it! Well..
My name is Katie, I am 21 years old and I currently live with my parents in North Norfolk. I did a Foundation degree at Wessex academy of performing arts where I studied FDA Performing Arts and got a 2:1 and went on to do a top up year in Winchester and got a 2:1 and graduated in 2013. I am working at Boots and have just started my new position as a trainee health care advisor. I have always been into 'blogging' and social networking from Piczo to Bebo to Facebook to Tumblr to Blogger to Instagram. I do not drive so I feel like I have recently lost a bit of independance and when I am not at work I need something to concentrate on and something to motivate me in some way, this is where the charity shop challenge came from. I have a boyfriend who I have been with for 2 and a bit years, he also lives in Norfolk and keeps me sane. Well yes this was a bit of a random post.. sorry for that guys..

Something possibly exciting.. I think I am going to try my first fashion blogger video on youtube! I am planning to show a lot of my charity shop buys in outfits and will be like a Lookbook.. although I have no idea how to edit videos :S
So yeah these blogs happen when I am bored..
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment