Thursday 28 February 2013

Exciting news?

So my Mum sent me a message on Facebook last night but I got it like 3 hours late and couldn't reply straight away and was like AHH give me more information woman! But anyway.. what she said was that she wants me to be a story teller for children at the playbarn she coowns in the village that I live in! I will have a tshirt saying story teller, and will do half hour sessions reading books and using propers/puppets/actions. Sounds quite exciting and fun! And I'll get paid and it will get me out of the house ha. I will start in the Easter to see how it goes :) It's free for the children to go so I think it will go quite well, who would turn down a free story teller? Espescially one who will have a degree in performance! I will have to practise on Lottie. Lottie is my 3 year old niece, she is going to be such a drama queen. I ask her to act out lots of different types of emotions and she does it it's so funny haha :)
I should be doing work.. I am in the learning cafe at uni, but it's very loud.. there was no space in the library, bummer 'cos I love working in there. Alice has given me her room for 2-3 which is good, oh shit, 2 oclock is quite soon, ah 40 minutes to know exactly what I am doing, ahhhhhh. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment