Wednesday 27 February 2013

day plan.

Right I need to finish this plan of my performance asap.
I will then go home, carrying all the heavy stuff again!
I want to then go into town, I need food badly and I want to get some more things from charity shops :) I am loving collars and want more shirts!!
I also need to get some envelopes!
Tomorrow I don't have a studio, so I am going to spend tomorrow on the rest of the planning, Friday I am in at 9-10 and then 3-5 with a meeting at 12 in the middle with someone from a theatre to talk about our theatre company going somewhere, so that's exciting and I will update you on that on Friday!
I hate the fact badgers are getting culled.. it's just come on the radio, and as random as this is it's so sad! I think they're kinda cute! If fox hunting is illegal then culling badgers should also be..
Right I am Queen at procrastination.

No comments:

Post a Comment