Tuesday 26 February 2013

Individual Project



These photos are from my IP rehearsals for my final project in 3rd year.
I am doing a solo performance based on secrets and the power of being anonymous.
My character is a secret collecter, who has collected secrets for most of her life because it made her feel close to people. She lets these secrets go for others.
My performance is a 'session' where I let go of some of these secrets in front of a small audience, taking them on a tour whilst I do this. I then let go of the Audience's secrets.
I always get really stressed out about solo performances because I am on my own, and I have to go with my instinct. I am performing on Monday!! I am first! I am pretty nervous but aim to work all of this week on it!
I need to buy more envelopes because I want them all over the space! I want it to be very messy :) But organised :) Ah it's helped writing all this down!

No comments:

Post a Comment