Wednesday 27 February 2013

mundane.

Planned half of my piece now :)
I went to town and got spinach and rricotta filled pasta and sauce, POUND EACH! And some bread and pate, because I like pate lots :) Ardennes, yummy.
I am now home, eaten tea and chilling with the girlies.
I went to a charity shop but everything was quite expensive, lamee.
I have realised my blog posts are becoming quite mundane because I am doing it so often! My bad! I may add more photos and talk about more interresting things soon...
I am liking just writing though, it's therapeutic :)
I am going to eat pate on rricecakes now even though I have had tea. I like food.
Smurph drew a penis ring on my finger... sneaky.
I am going to chill tonight, I'd like to think I deserrve it..
Also possibl scavengerr hunt tonight.... MUNZEE app check it!

No comments:

Post a Comment