Wednesday 27 February 2013

Positive?

Well that went okay I think?
I showed my supervisor the material I have and he talked me through it at the end which was extremely helpful. We decided I wasn't putting enough into it, not taking enough chances. It has changed a bit, so it will be more interesting to perform, and to watch. He got me to improvise some of the secrets which was slightly embarrasing but I created exciting material, some of which involves me switching from being angry to dry humping the floor/wall/invisible barrier infront of audience... interesting and slightly cringey but if it will get me a good mark I am okay for faking orgasms infront of a few people!
Right now I am in the libary and I am looking down on a group of girls outside, they just watched what seemed like a performance in a field and now they are walking off.. strange..
Anyway now I have to come up with a more exciting and real 'movement' for each of my secrets. I need to take the emotion out and use it. They all have to vary so I have a lot to think about. This is all very scary as I perform on Monday! Eeekaleek
I best try and crack on but no doubt I'll be on here later as the library is quite boring and all you can hear is the clicking of the keyboard keys which is strangely a nice sound. People say I type really angrily though.. I do not agree with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment