Friday 1 March 2013

Livid!

So I wake up early, to get to my studio which I have booked from 9 til 10. I get in there, have been  in there about half an hour and then some girl comes in saying she is teaching in an hour and needs to set up so I am like okay.. I see her put her bag down and go. I carry on with what I am doing thinking she has set up, and won't be back until I am out. She then comes in again with a coffee, and starts going through a dance in the corner. I pack up all my stuff and leave. It's just rude.. I had the room booked, she should have booked one or waited! I have my IP on MONDAY, MONDAY! I only have the weekend left! It isn't fair! I have a lot to do..

On a good note.. I did get to go through it all.. what I have so far is like 15 minutes.. I have to act the audience's secrets out too and that will be atleast 10 minutes.. also I didn't do it properly.. a bit slack.. because I was worried someone could see me at the window at the top.. tomorrow and Saturday I really need to do it all properly and know what I am doing.
I was going to have a desk but as I can't get hold of one I guess I am not going to have one now.. Also I don't have a basket and I need one! Bummer!
Ahhh stressssss.
Also need to do these stupid programme notes and get ready for my viva voca.
WHY DID I DECIDE TO SIT IN THIS SEAT IN THE LIBRARY IT'S RIGHT NEAR THE ENTRANCE AND IT'S LOUD AND EVERYONE WALKS PAST. oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment