Tuesday 26 February 2013

OXFAM DIY FASHION BLOGGER?

Hey Blogger!
I was looking on websites to see if there were any volunteering opportunities near me and I found myself on Oxfam's website. There is a chance to be a volunteering Oxfam DIY fashion blogger! You blog 2 times a month about things that you have brought and edited from a charity shop.
I LOVE charity shops so this really excited me.
I need to take step by step photos of me making the clothes :)
I think I am going to do a fringed tee, as I did this to one of my Dad's old t-shirts and love it!
Also a simple one but cutting the sleeves off a shirt that looks a holiday worker should wear, once the sleeves are off it looks fab! I need to come up with an Easter fashion idea too!
I will upload photos soon, but I have a feeling that I left the tshirt at home home! Which is rather annoying!
I will look in charity shops again this week to make more.
I also need to do something with a red glittery shirt I purchased for a Keith Lemon night, I wore it and weirdly fell in love with it but I think I want the sleeves off! I may do that now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment