Thursday 10 April 2014

Summery date outfit.


I nearly didn't buy this floral dress as my boobs are a tiny bit too big for it.. but it was too pretty to put down so I got it anyway :) It cost me £4.99and was from British Heart Foundation in Sheringham. The faux leather jacket is also a charityshop find, it cost me £7.50 and was from a charity shop in Norwich, I actually purchased it on my lunch break! 
The shoes I have put with this outfit are from Primark and were £8, they are a mix between flatforms and platforms, as the platform isn't very high, they are sooo nearly flatforms and very comfortable!

This outfit makes me want to go for cocktails with all my girlfriends or on a summer date. Its a lovely summery floral outfit, with an added leather jacket as we live in England.. :P





excuse my pink bra on show, oopsy.

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment