Tuesday 15 April 2014

Different patterns haul.

I love mid week days off :) Today was one of them, and my Dad also had a day off so we thought we would go out to Cromer :) There was actually a carboot sale there today that we looked around but I didn't get anything so not much to blog about there... my dad got some metal rusty thing though.. he seemed pretty excited about  it.. and he also got some really really old Norfolk maps... he was also very excited about these.. weird man.

I got more lucky in the charity shops, picking up 2 tops, a playsuit and a tray for my nail varnishes. I haven't taken photos the tops, or the tray, but photos will come :) The tray is pretty and floral though, and lives on my window sill with my nail varnishes looking pretty on it. One top is spotty and one is floral :)

So first thing I found was a playsuit with a perfume bottle design all over it. It's originally asos and super cute. I didn;t try it on in the shop because it was quite busy, and as it was only £3.50 I just figured if it didn't fit I'd give it away or something, but thankfully it fits perfect!

It's a lovely classy shape, wraps around my boobs and tucks me in just under them. Also keeps me nice and covered up top but shows my legs off (with tights on :P)

I paired it with simple suede black heels from Newlook (but I found them on ebay) and would also pair it with a black clutch if I was too go out.


 This photo shows the pattern a bit clearer, lots of different perfume bottle designs repeated :) Cute!

After Cromer, we popped to North Walsham, which is the town closest to where I live, it has LOTS of charity shops! I found a skirt, some bath stuff and a jumper :) I won't be blogging about the bath stuff although it is beauticology and chocolate scented, buuuut I shall be blogging about the clothes :)

The shirt is super pretty, blue with little white hearts on, it is originally primark and had the tag on for £6, I paid £3.99 :)
I teamed with a little white shirt from a charity shop, jelly shoes, and a charity shop find bag from ages ago, I proper reminded myself of the characters in Grease in this outfit :P





The next thing I found was a super cute jumper for £4.99! I found it in the same charity shop as the skirt :) It has boats all over it, and is super soft! It's by Frederik Anderson Copenhagen.. I have a feeling it's a men's jumper but I don't know much about the brand at all?? I teamed this with a spotty primark shirt that I cut the sleeves off, newlook jeans, primark bag and peacocks boots :) A more casual look than usual!



This is definitely an outfit I'd wear for a casual day out! The jumper is so cute! Ahhh sailing boots! And yes I love scrunchies atm!

So yes these were some of the things I got today :)
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment