Thursday 10 April 2014

Fit for a festival

I recently took a trip to Holt with my family. If you're not from Norfolk, you probably don't know where this is... but it's a lovely pretty town, full of quite posh little shops, it also has a number of charity shops that aren't that expensive which surprised me because of the posh shops surrounding them. I picked up a few things. One thing being this cute little floral dress! It's so comfortable and lovely. I think it cost me £4. It makes me want to put on my wellies and head to a festival with a drink in my hand and flowers in my hair!
I teamed this dress up with my favourite shoes of the moment, my JELLY SHOES from primark, they are so 90s and awesome! 
I love the colours and pattern of this floral dress as well, the floral pattern seems old fashioned with the faded pastel colours :)



Most definitely ran out of poses and had to think quickly before the timer went off... this happened. :P


:) xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment