Thursday 10 April 2014

Soldier on outfit.

So as I have been useless I decided to pull my finger out today and do lots of outfit photos, so this is the first post of 5 outfit posts today! I was going to do one big one, but it would be quite photo heavy so figured it would be easier for everyone if it was 5 different ones!

So first up a dungaree dress that I picked up a few weeks back from a charity shop I don't usually go to in Norwich, as it's in the total different direction to the others I usually go to but I think I had loads of time to spare on this day so thought I'd have a gander :) This was the only thing I got and I think it was around £4. It's originally River Island and a black thick cotton like material.

I teamed this dress with a red top I got from Primark, my new soldier tights also from Primark which were only a pound and pretty much make this outfit, my new converse style shoes from Newlook and my new necklace also from Newlook which was like £2 in the sale :)

The tights are something that I wouldn't usually wear, but I thought they were really funky and quirky, and figured I could make them work somehow as they were only a pound and that's pretty much saying BUY ME PLEASE!

I think this outfit would be perfect for the Spring like days where it's really sunny but still a bit chilly so you need to wear something thicker than a summer dress :)





:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment