Thursday 10 April 2014

Floral frenzy


The last outfit of the day! Another pretty floral festival style one! With added flowers! This lovely frilly floral top was found in a charity shop in North Walsham and cost me around £4, it's originally Tu by Sainsburys and I love this shape and style where it goes in under the boobs and then slightly out, seems to suit my figure. A pretty simple outfit, floral top, jeans and jelly shoes with the flowers to add a bit more excitement. I recently went a bit crazy in Newlook and purchased a lot of floral headbands and scrunchies! This is one of the floral headbands! The colour matches this top perfectly :)

I don't kow why this has become my signature pose today...


I needed air and light hence the stable door being open :)

Right so that's the end of the 5 new outfit posts! I hope it given you a little bit of insight in to thing kind of things I find in charity shops and maybe even makes you go in look in your local one! They are better shops than some people think! They aren't just full of old people's clothes, and they don't all smell! And no I am not wearing 'dead people' clothes, which you can probably tell by my posts. People get rid of things for different reasons, they may not fit them, unwanted present, or they may just not wear them anymore, anyway I fully recommend taking a look in some. Best challenge I have ever done. I am finding so many lovely things, trying so many different styles out that I usually wouldn't do because it would have cost me too much. So yes I shall hopefully post very soon about other purchases :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment