Thursday 10 April 2014

So 90s.


Ah the 90s! This outfit makes me so happy I can't even explain!! :D It's so fun!

In my last post I mentioned my trip to Holt with my family, where I managed to pick up the super pretty floral dress, well I also picked up these Denim stripy dungarees! They cost me £3.60 and are brightening up this outfit nicely. They are originally primark but that doesn't mean I like them any less. I still saved money, they are still nice, and the great thing about primark is that it copies all the latest fashions which are waaay more expensive in other shops, clever! 
I think these are from last Summer because I remember trying some on but they didn't fit quite right.. they were a bit baggy on my bum and didn't look attractive but these fit perfect! And I looooove the colour! I have teamed them with a plain white top from primark, and the jelly shoes are back which make this outfit even more 90s!! Just need the sun to come out now :P
Yes we have an easter tree.. I don't know if this a normal thing to do every year... or if my family are just weird?? :s hahaha.


:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment