Tuesday 4 June 2013

What a find!

Today  I went to an open art exhibition event with my fam, it was a bit different because the one we went to happened to be in the cutest little cafe! It was adorable and it's really close to where I live but I had never checked it out because it used to be an arcades and I thought it was still going to be tacky but I was so wrong! It was really big with lovely old wooden tables and chairs everywhere and art all the way round the side and all across one wall was loads of cute girly gifts!

A lot of the gifts are made by a company called 'Sass and Belle' I have just looked them up online and I officially have a new wishlist, pretty much containing everything on the website but I am going to post my favourites! You just have to check them out if you like anything vintage-esque or floral!

Number 1: Floral fabric lampshade for £12.45

The colours on this are so cute, I love the turquoises and pinks and it could bright up a room so easily! I have a little pale pink lampshade and it's so boring and doesn't let much light out but because of this material my room would be a lot lighter! And it's not expensive either!

Number 2: Wooden Single Shelf And Three Drawers for £24.95
I have been doing up my room recently and need shelves on the wall because well quite frankly I have too much stuff! This would be perfect! I could hide bits away and put pretty things on top, and the vintage-esque heart cut out is pretty! :)

Number 3: BISCUIT CUSHIONS FOR £17.45 (In capitals because of the excitement)


Okay so I just found these and I am so excited and happy that these exist! There are 3 different types and I want all 3 of them!! So worth the money and my bed would look adorable and yummy!

That's it for this post but please check them out!
http://www.sassandbelle.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment