Sunday 16 June 2013

Acceptance?

Today seemed like a big step for me, it wasn't really, but it seemed huge.. I went shopping and bought things that were a size 12-14, things that suited my shape, no small shorts, no bikinis. I am probably the biggest I have ever been but I have gradually got to this size over the last 2 years but today is probably the first time I kind of gave in. Usually I would buy the things I used to wear and just be like 'it will fit me soon' But it never does and I just end up looking like a heffer. I do not want to be a heffer, I became lazy so I have to deal with it and atm that means I am a lot curvier than usual, espesh in the thigh/belly department. But it's okay if I can still look good.. I am working on that. But I am also working on trying to exercise as well.. I can be quite lazy and don't like healthy food so it's a bit difficult but hey acceptance is the first step right?

No comments:

Post a Comment