Wednesday 5 June 2013

I spy.

Today I thought instead of doing the mountain or ironing I have or carry on looking for jobs, I would have a look on etsy to see if I could find anything interesting. I didn't really know what I was looking for so I searched 'vintage hispter' because although I do not ever want to class myself as a hipster I knew some call things would come up and they did!
I came across some hair chalks! Now I saw some like this in Topshop and was tempted to try it out but they were quite pricey. I don't even know if I would use them, it would be cool to try them out though! I have blonde messy hair and some colour may look nice at the bottom :)
Here's a pic of all the colours in an etsy shop..
Premium Hair Chalks - Your Color Choice

I like faerie dust, baby pink, electric blue and wisteria :) On this etsy shop, you pick 2 colours and they pick 2 surprise colours for you which is quite exciting! And it's £6.71 for GB I think.. not bad..
http://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/152577725/premium-hair-chalks-your-color-choice?ref=shop_home_feat

After falling in love with the beautiful biscuit cushions yesterday I thought I would look for food related cushions on Etsy..
nom nom nom Pillow  Geeky Unique Funny Cushion
I found this! Hahahaha! I say nom a lot.. a bad habit of mine, this just made me laugh, a lot less pretty, but still funny and cute :)
http://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/62096127/nom-nom-nom-pillow-geeky-unique-funny?ref=sr_gallery_6&ga_search_query=food+cushions&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=GB&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=food+cushions

I then came across another Etsy shop full of gorgeous cushion covers, here are 2 of my favourites:
Fashion Linen Cushion covers/pillow cover, 45x45cm

Sweet Home style Fashion Linen Cushion covers/pillow cover, 45x45cm
http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TableclothShop?section_id=13104598&page=1
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment