Sunday 2 June 2013

3 things

I am going to write about 3 things in this post, I haven't done a big post in a while :-)

Number 1: my theatre oufit
I went to the theatre the other night with my mum and sister to see the calender girls, it was very good, I haven't seen the film and have decided I have to! The picture shows what I wore.
My spotty primark blouse which I cut the sleeves off, newlook purple jeans, primark blazer and pumps, newlook pearl and cross necklace :-)  I am loving shirts with these jeans atm.

Number 2: loveheart nails
I decided I would try some nailart the other evenibg even though I usually fail and get really stressed out! These worked surprisingly well! I used a white and then a nice coral colour on top. I actually used the bottom of a birthday candle to do the hearts.. the spikey bit that goes in the cake... weird I know but was thin enough, anywsy I love these and am def going to do it again :-)

Number 3: new clothes rail
As I have recently moved back home I have aloooooootttttttt of stuff that doesn't fit in my room so I did a massive room sort out and decided to put a clothes rail made out of a curtain pole in there, it means all my mostly worn clothes can be on show! And I can keep other things in my wardrobe :-)

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment