Friday 14 June 2013

Busy bee

Recently I have been quite busy hence the not blogging much.
Yesterday I went and performed a performance that me and people from University won awards for at Winchester Theatre Royal! All very exciting, we took it to a college in Essex and they seemed to like it :)
I signed on the other day so I can get money from Job Seekers, which is depressing but atm very much needed, even though I am applying for like everything everywhere!!
Today I am working with my Mum for a bit, probably like 2 hours but it's very sunny so I don't think I will be that busy!
Tomorrow I am doing a carboot with my friend Molly! :) We have a lot of stuff to get rid of because both of us have recently moved back home! Then straight after that I am looking after my nieces at 2 all night at my house, then Sunday I don't know, I may get time to relax! :)
It's 10 days until my hoilday to Poole today! Very exciting! Going with my parents and Matt. My sister, her husband and my nieces are meeting us half way through it :) Hope it's sunny!!
I will hopefully go shopping sometime soon so I can post about clothes, I feel I need some new jeans and shirts! And a swimming costume! :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment