Saturday 22 June 2013

Etsy Finds!

I LOVE ETSY!
And I love finding new Etsy shops that are full of gorgeous cute things that I want instantly!
Today I found a few!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/hannahome
This shop is full of beautiful necklaces, bracelets and such, very cheap too!
I fell in love with this pocket watch.. I have one from Topshop but it broke :( And this is just delightful:
pirate steampunk rudder pocket watch locket necklace
It's all boaty like! I would feel so sailor like! Also they are all handmade :D And it's only £2.53

This shop has so many things though that are as gorgeous as this! Lots of Harry Potter things, and I spotted the infinty symbol a lot! It's just very gorgeous and so cheap so you should check it out for sure :)

Another shop I found was Fabuloustime! It has very similar things to the last one but some things are a little different and it's as cheap :)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/fabuloustime

People that know me know that I have a slight obsession with animals, I have started a cuddly animal colletion, and now my animal necklaces are starting to grow! But I have not get any animal bracelets or any giraffes at all in my collection and this is lovely!
giraffe bracelet,retro silver little giraffe,alloy bracelet---B316
So cute and dainty! I would just look at my wrist and be like 'Awww I have a giraffe on me!' :D And it's only £1.79 :)

As much as I really dislike biking, because it took me so long to learn how to do it and when I did learn I just came falling off, and it was a very stressful time for me when I was younger I do love this necklace, it makes bikes seem nice and cute.
bike necklace,retro silver love bike,alloy necklace---N051
I would ride this one!! <3 Only £2.59!

Paper Airplane bracelet,retro silver SUPER COOL 3D Paper plane pendant,alloy bracelet---B241
CUTE PAPER PLANE BRACELET! So dinky and cute!!! It would remind me to travel one day :) £1.33!

Right that's all for now, until I find more beauties <3
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment