Thursday 11 July 2013

Nervous.

So I have a job trial tomorrow. The interview obviously went well. Tbh interviews don't really scare me, I know what they want to hear I think.. I'm an actress so it seems to come easy but tomorrow is really scaring me. I am doing bar work and I have never done this before. I just hope he doesn't leave me on my own to like serve, I panic.. Things like this make my anxiety go crazy.. I think of all the possible things that could go wrong, like me not knowing what goes in a certain drink, or getting the till wrong, or dropping something, or the boss being mean to me or anything when in reality I know most of this won't happen. I think I am just scared of the unknown.. but it stops me from going out and doing things and atm I really need to get out of this house and do something with my life and I just hope it doesn't ruin my chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment