Sunday 14 July 2013

Bags of fun.

At this moment I am babysitting my nieces, I thought to occupy myself whilst they sleep I would internet browse. I am looking for a new bag! I love a shop called lisaangel and have found their bag section on their website and its beautiful and full of wonderful bags! So I shall post about a few! :)




Olive Green Double Buckle Bag

olive green double buckle bag £21.60. This bag practical as it's big and it's oh so cute in this colour! I have wanted a satchel for a while but some are a bit too bright for me, I really like this lighter colour :)

Once Upon a Time Hansel and Gretel Mini Bag

once upon a time hansel and gretel mini bag £22.40. This bag is just the most adorable thing, I want to wear a cute little dress, ankle socks and heels with it instantly, it's just gorgeous!! Look at the detail!! <3


La Boutique Overnight Bag
La Boutique Overnight Bag

la boutique overnight bag £48.30

This is as cute as the bag before but a bit more practical for trips out to the beach or weekends away as its biiiiig. The detail on it is so cute, look at the little bikes and all the flowers! The back is just as gorgeous!! It's more expensive but as it's bigger and can get used a lot I think it's worth it, and its also in the sale, so is supposed to be even more expensive :) I want this now!!!

Disaster Designs Hola Swan Tote Bag

disaster designs hola swan tote bag £33.60.

This bag is so delightfully cute! It's perfect for going shopping or somewhere when you need to take some essentials that won't fit in a small bag but you don't need a massive bag. And the swans are just so cute! WANT. Also the back  has swans all over it :)

I hope you like these, I will do a blog on cheaper ones at some point :)




No comments:

Post a Comment