Monday 22 July 2013

Charity.

I LOVE charity shops, I find it so exciting shopping in them! You never know what you may find. I go through every single thing! I can be in there for a while and I LOVE it when I come out with some lovely items. This happened the other day! I had some time to spare in my nearest town so thought I would pop in the charity shops. I didn't find much in any until I got to the last one! I came out with 3 items!
I like to try things on in charity shops because sometimes I really like something so much but it's in a bigger size so I see what it looks like and if it can still be worn and still look nice.
I found a coral lacey top with a collar but it was a size 16. I am so glad I tried it on because it looks so nice a bit baggy! The colour also suits myskin tone because I am a little tanned :)
The next thing I got was a red silky blouse with 3 quarter length buttoned up sleeves. I love red and I hardly wear it. I have some other red shirts but they are all sleeveless. I wore this the other night with leggings for a cinema date and I felt really comfortable, but also classy and ladylike :)
My 3rd item is a warehouse blazer with a pattern all over it. It is blue and white with diamonds all over it. It's so gorgeous. A size 10 but I don't have it done up and because I am short the sleeves are a bit long but I pull them up. I am waiting for the perfect moment to wear this and atm I think I will have to wait til it gets a bit colder!
My photos are not uploading on here but they are on my instagram :)
http://instagram.com/lovelyweatherforducks

I am hoping to do some more charity shopping tomorrow, probably on my own so I can proper go through everything. I need to stop buying tops though! I need skirts/shorts/trousers! I don't have much to wear on my legs in the summer except dresses really... so I will be looking for some shorts and skirts! New dresses are always good though and bags! :D And shoes! Hahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment