Saturday 13 July 2013

Better.

So my job trial went better than I thought, knew it would, I just stress myself out about it! I should get a call soon! I pulled my first pints! :D
It's now the weekend and this makes me super happy! Firstly because I feel like I am allowed to relax, even though really I relax all the time, also it's hot! And I spent the morning with Lottie in her French lesson and then at the beach!! :D Another reason I am happy that it is the weekend is because it means I get to see Matt tomorrow!! He has been on holiday all week with his friends in Kos and gets back early tomorrow morning. We are used to not seeing each other because we were long distance for like all of our relationship but now I am back in Norfolk it's really boring and sad without him so I am very excited to see him again!
I have included some photos from the morning on the beach with Lottie! I love living near the beach, it's only a 5 minute drive, although at this one you have to park at the top of the cliff and walk down 2 really steep paths! VERY steep. But worth it because it's never packed, and Lottie loved it :) I shall be going there again soon for sure, maybe taking Matt and some photos of us, if he lets me! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment