Monday 11 March 2013

Back on track-ish.

We had a meeting today at Uni regarding  our performance we are going to do at a school on Wednesday, it went well, we sorted out everything we needed. We are rehearsing in 40 minutes, going to do a full run of it :) Quite excited about it now! First paid acting job!
Also got business meetings done. Meeting with the girls tomorrow to discuss what we need to do which is cool.
This stupid essay redemption is doing my head in though.. I cba... I only need like 4 percent! Stupid..
Oh and me and Dacey got emails about our drunken behaviour at Flirt on Friday night hahahahaahhahahahahahaha oopsy.
I updated my calender today so I was a bit more organised! Got business presentation 3rd April, eek. So nearly finished for ever though, scary as that is!
And I can safely say I have learned nothing at Winchester, just lucky that we got this opportunity with The Theatre Royal. The teaching is crap, they have their favourites so we have had to work extra hard. Oh well, we all have our own different acting styles now, and we know what we are doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment