Friday 1 March 2013

Casual stalking.

Sitting in the library I realise I always judge people, I don't think this is always a bad thing though.. or is judge is the right word.. I see someone, say a girl.. I study what she wears, what her hair is like.. I figure out if she is in a rush, what she studies, if she has a boyfriend.. the exact same for pretty much everyone I see.. it's even more interesting when you overhear phone call conversations..

Girl in red coat blue dress, rucksack, dyed blonde hair, curvy, wanted a place in library couldn't find one, went downstairs..didn't look like the creative type..

Girl in blue dress grey coat, umbrella boots and bag, looked italian/spanish.. quite clever.. def. not creative type, but possible dancer?

Guy orange hoodie jeans and ben sherman bag, sporty?

Wow I look like a stalker.

No comments:

Post a Comment