Friday 1 March 2013

productive?

I am scared to leave the library because I will feel unproductive if I do..
Which is stupid because I spend half my time on Facebook! I attempted to read books but I just couldn't find anything I needed!
I did look at the handbook though.. and how they are going to mark us..
It's a bit silly because my performance is site specific and I am not getting into the space until the night before my performance which makes me want to crap my pants.
And this oral exam is stressing me out, I don't know what to say aahhhh!
A more positive note.. we had a meeting with a tutor who has links with local theatres and he thinks we (people who directed and performed merchant of venice for scratch shakespeare competition and won) are ready to tour it, which is so exciting, he thinks we should take it to festivals! So we shall see what happens :) He is going to get back to us I think. :)
I will still move back to Norfolk and hopefully Norwich soon after that, but will travel back to Winchester or wherever to perform :)
The weather looks bleak. I am tired.
I CAN'T LEAVE YET THOUGH. Ergh, I want company.

No comments:

Post a Comment