Tuesday 31 December 2013

Dotcomgiftshop sale buys.

So today I thought I would spend the whole day drinking and looking online in the sales! As that is how exciting my New Years Eve is! But I have got some cool bargains that I obviously didn't need, but that are so cute, I just HAD to have :) There are 4 items and with postage it came to £11.64!
Dotcomgiftshop is a really cool website, with loads of cute and quirky things, I usually find gift websites can be full of tacky stuff, but not this one :) Also the sale is amazing, pages and pages and pages full of lovelyness! So much money off! So here is what I purchased...

Rambling Rose Block Desk Calendar

£2.95
 
was £9.95

This lovely lovely wooden block calender is so cute and will look adorable in my room on my bedside table. Also saving £7, bargain!  :)

Fairy Tale Cottage Night Light


£2.50
 
was £4.95

I got so overly excited when I saw this night light! Although it is for children.. we shall forget that.. my lamp broke so I have fairy lights, a light up pig, a light up owl and now a light up cottage!! Eeeek! I am so excited!!!


Pink Doughnut Trinket Pot

£1.95
 
was £3.95

This purchase was a bit random but I have lots of stud earrings and little bits that get lost easily, especially hair grips! And I have been looking for a trinket box, and this doughnut is not my usual style (vintage/shabby chic) but I thought it was sooooo cute and pink and lovely and for less than £2 I couldn't really say no!


Folding Umbrella White/red Polkadot

 
£1.29
 
was £12.95

This purchase was probably the most practical thing that I got! A spotty umbrella! I lost/broke a million! The saving is pretty impressive too!

So that is what I got, I am very excited for them all to arrive and I will update with more pictures! :)

x




No comments:

Post a Comment