Saturday 28 December 2013

Charity shop playsuit OOTN

So in my last post I wrote a little bit about my new playsuit that was £5 from a charity shop. I wore it out the other night for a Chrismas meal and thought I would take some photos before the night to show you how I styled it, and another chance to test out my new camera! :)

My eyes are retarded, but I found a festive 'JOY' sign and got excited. 


Dad jumped in the photo!

So I decided to wear the black and white aztec playsuit with a white cardigan for warmth and comfort and a burgundy bowler hat to add some colour :)

The sign came out again



It was the perfect thing to wear for a roast! roomy!!



Right, bit of a short post but I'll be doing more ootd posts soon :) Also like that the photos are taken in my houses, all countrysidey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment