Friday 27 February 2015

Woopsy.

So I realise I have not blogged in ages. Last year started off so well, I was blogging quite regular with charity shop finds and then I moved out! It was harder to do it when I moved into a houseshare because of space to take photos and I went up to working 5 days a week so didn't have a lot of time! Also my laptop wouldn't let me upload photos onto anything! SOOOOO I am borrowing my boyfriends' laptop atm and am starting to brainstorm about ideas to get back into it.
If you didn't know.. I completed the charity shop challenge! And it was the most fun! I am still going in them as I find it the most fun type of shopping.
I want to do blogposts that will include:
My favourite finds from charity shops
A day and evening outfit from charityshops
And what I bought when I was let loose in normal shops!

This may be a slow process as I am at my parent's atm and all my clothes are at my house, but aiming to do it at some point soon :)

For now I may upload some more wishlists, beauty, home, fashion.. just so I can get into blogging again.

But yes, I'm back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment