Friday 27 February 2015

Home decor wishlist.

I am aiming to move into my own place with my boyfriend by next Christmas and am forever looking at dreamy home-ware and accessories and getting faaaaaaaar too excited. I don't have a lot of space at the moment as I live in a house share and only really have a bedroom to keep my stuff in which makes me very excited to be let loose in a whole house and buy pretty things for everywhere!!
I thought I would spend this Friday off browsing websites and uploading some photos of my favorite finds :)

Prints
This is a really easy way to make walls looks a lot less bare and a lot more interesting. They are the sort of thing that would be okay for every room as well, as long as you don't go print crazy and have them absolutely everywhere, although I have found so many that it is quite tempting!


Digital Print Art Poster “Stay Weird" Typography Wall Decor Inspiration Home Decor Giclee Screenprint Letterpress Style Wall Hanging

Norwich England Skyline, Art Print (1313)
This is a skyline of Norwich, the city I moved to and I love how colourful and messy it is. I think this would be a perfect addition to our home!


I have recently finished Breaking Bad, and have a massive hole in my life because it was super amazing and I don't know what to do with my life! But I feel like this would the hole a tiny bit! Simple print of all the different faces of Walter White! So good!
Cushions
I am a massive lover of cushions! I think they can make a sofa/bed look so much more interesting, cute and actually more comfortable!
As you will be able to tell I love minimalistic quotes on things.. I just think they look really awesome, and really simple so you don't have to worry about colour schemes and such! Buuut if you do like colour schemes, then grey, yellow, pink and white are a gogo. What's better than monochrome with a splash of bright colour? Not a lot!

LOVE these colours together. Reminds me of Neapolitan icecream!
Block-Coloured cushion cover from H&M


Zig Zag Cushion Cover in Brown, Yellow and Light Pink From H&M


I love these his and hers cushion covers! I still have my heart set on the famous big spoon and little spoon pillow cases Zoella and Alfie have but these are also super cute! And what a positive way to wake up.. :D


AHH I NEED THIS,
Cushion Cover by ZanaProducts on Etsy

This blog post has been really fun! And now I want to spend far too much money on Etsy and the H&M website. :D
When I am home I will do a blogpost of some home things I have recently picked up, a lot of primark! And a lot of cushions! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment