Sunday 10 August 2014

New Look Wishlist.

So I realise it has been so long since I have blogged. It has all been a bit hectic! I have moved out and been working a lot and really it's just been a bit cray cray and haven't been able to do much shopping! Buuuuuuut this blogpost is going to be a kind of wish list of things I have found on the New Look website that alas I can not buy! :( But still fun to look at! :D

I found myself on the New Look website to see if there was anything really pretty and decided to go on their 'trends' section because I felt lazy and couldn't be bothered to go through all the clothes.. I mean I can't buy them anyway! I clicked on 'Pretty Utility' and didn't really know what to expect from the name but was curious.. and BAM so much floral, so much pretty pastel love!!!!.....

Grey (Grey) Grey Crepe Blossom Print Kimono | 318853804 | New Look
 This beauty is the first thing I saw! This kimono is beyond gorgeous with the floral pattern and dreamy pastel shades! It's £19.99 and bloody beautiful!


Pink (Pink) Pale Pink Scallop Hem Top  | 315665270 | New Look
Another dreamy pastel item! This lovely top with the cute scallop hem. It also comes in white, yellow, light blue, and bright blue!! I want them all! Simple but pretty! £12.99
Black Pattern (Black) Black Floral Print Wrap Skort  | 319054509 | New Look
I am going to buy so many skorts next Summer and I don't even care if they are no longer in fashion! I think they are bloody beautiful! I have seen some really pretty bright coloured one so this one is a bit different, bit more night time, and there is also a matching top available!
£14.99
Black Pattern (Black) Black Mesh V Neck Floral Print Skater Dress | 321083809 | New Look
Ahhh this dress is so pretty and floral and lovely but the right amount of sexy with the mesh triangle and where it nips in at the waist :) Want!
£19.99
Pale Blue (Blue) Pale Blue Faded Authentic Skinny Jeans | 312029845 | New Look
I don't have any faded pale colour jeans and these are really cute, would be perfect for the Summer with a white top or something pastel and lovely!
£22.99
null (Multi Col) Inspire Pink Sleeveless Floral Print Shirt | 311672899 | New Look
So I bloody adore sleeveless blouses and have a few floral ones and have even cut the sleeves off a spotty one so it could be sleeveless! I just think they are so pretty! This is beautiful :)
£19.99

So I could go and on but I should probably leave it there. I think you should all check out the Pretty Utility page though. FLORAL LOVELINESS.
xx














No comments:

Post a Comment