Saturday 14 June 2014

Sky scraper shoes and checked trousers! Charityshop OOTD

So this outfit makes me want to go on a date right now! It's classy but kept fresh and modern with the sky scraper shoes and cute bag!
It consists of cut off checked trousers originally love label, they are really cute I just haven't been able to team them with much until I found a cute black cami in Yarmouth the other day! The black cami is originally h&m and the charity shop also had one exactly the same in green! £2 each! :) They are a bit tight, but I just couldn't resist! I shall blog about the green one soon. It's super bright green which is exciting! But back to this outfit... the shoes and the bag are new purchases from Primark. They were quick buys before I started work.. who knew Primark opened at 8?! The skyscraper shoes are completely gorgeous and so comfy! I want them in red too! They were only £14! :) They are high, but because of the platform and wide heel, your foot isn't at too much of an angle so they don't hurt :D When I saw the bag I screamed with delight (on the inside). I had seen one very similar in Accessorize and almost bought it but it was pretty expensive and this one was £6! They had one exactly the same in pastely/nude colours too which would probably be better for summer so I may have to get this one too! So yes this outfit is a new one of my faves, and if I wear it out I shall blog on how I do my hair/makeup etc :)


These shoes are so high it's like I am on stilts!


Big booty bitches.



I look so evil and moody in this picture! I don't do sexy... but admire the bag instead of looking at my face :)

Also I apologise about the bikes.. I usually move them but couldn't be arsed today :P
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment