Saturday 14 June 2014

Charity shop OOTD (LEVIS SHORTS)

I haven't been on here for a while! I have so much still to blog about and a week off work so hopefully I should be able to fit in a few blog posts and try to keep you updated on my latest finds! Today I am uploading 2 blogposts. This one and a date night outfit one :)

So today's outfit consists of one of my most exciting favourite finds ever!!!!! My levis shorts!!! These were around £3 I think, and I haven't even blogged about them! I love them ever so much! They are a bit baggy but I hate tights jeans, where you sit down and you are suddenly bulding out of them! So I am enjoying the baggy denim shorts look, making me get my legs out this summer which I usually hate doing! :) The top that I have paired with them is something I actually found today for £4.95, it's originally select and has a pretty stripy floral pattern on. It's a size 16 and I love the way it fits (Just the right amount of baggy when tucked in) I have teamed the outfit with some gorgeous pointed brogues a friend gave me because they didn't fit her and some frilly socks. Enjoy the pictures :)





:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment