Wednesday 18 June 2014

Oldschool Topshop dress OOTN

Today I figured I should probably get out of my house and do something with my life so I decided to get the bus to Norwich, my nearest City and go to all the charity shops as I rarely have time to do them all. I was pretty unlucky, didn't find anything excet a jacket I will blog about tomorrow so I decided to get the bus back after like an hour and a bit there. I figured to cheer me self up over my fail of a charity shop sesh I would do the charity shops in town and this is wear I was pretty lucky! I found 2 Topshop dresses! The one that's going to be in this Blogpost is an old school one, like the Topshop label is different and vintage like. So it must be pree old, but it's very pretty. Like heavy kind of clingy material but flattering on me as it clings at the top then goes out slightly so doesn't cling to my huge ass and hips :) It has a pretty flowery design on it that is very subtle! I would happily wear this dress clubbing/out as I think it's soo pretty but classy and not trashyyy and trashy is not my style :D Also this dress was £5.99 which some may think is expensive for charity shops, but 1. this is a Topshop dress 2.It's possibly vintage and 3. It's not like I can buy my clothes anywhere else!

Oh and I apologise for the photos being in my Kitchen.. as there is so much stuff everywhere in there and it's really bright and it may be too much for your eyes! I decided it was too cold for outside and the other room I usually take photos in was real messy so the kitchen had to do. Enjoy the yellowness.
Oh and I was wearing a red bra during these stupidly so had to touch it up so if you see any black marks that don't look right, that would be my really bad touching up skills :)

Why do I do this pose? It's like 'I dunno'






Too much crack. I am cray.

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment