Friday 17 May 2013

Today

Today I finished rehearsals really early, so decided to pop into some charity shops on the way home. I went into Oxfam and decided to look at their vintage stuff because I normally don't as I thought it was really expensive, I was so wrong! Was so cheap! I tried on a red and white stripy crop top with buttons all the way down and a candy kind of coloured blue and pink cardigan that was adorable and I regret not buying! The crop top didn't suit my body shape which was a shame, I would have looked cool and French!

You may have noticed I have properly redone by blog! I thought I should make it look a bit decent, posts may get a bit more regular now and hopefully with more decent looking photos of stuff soon as I know they are terrible from my tablet! My phone doesn't even have a camera so bare with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment