Saturday 4 May 2013

New dresses

Today I decided to go and spend money I don't have :-). I only got 2 dresses and they only came to £35 which is impressive because they are both pretty, one may become my graduation dress but I want to wear it now!! I looked for nice chelsea boots everywhere but was dissapointed :(
Number one dress was from a little cheap shop in norwich called red dress I think.... its dark grey/black with bright pink lines and was £15. I love where it goes in and the fact it has a collar and buttons, cute!
Nu ber two dress is from topshop sale! It was £20 instead of £40 :-)  it has gorgeous pastely spots all over it. It also has a big naked back hole which is so cute :-)  it seems to make me look quite hourglass shape :-)
I may borrow dads camera and take more photos later xx


No comments:

Post a Comment