Friday 28 February 2014

Quick post with some haul updates.

So I have been really lucky recently and have found LOADS at charity shops and have a huge post to do, but have been really busy so am going to try and do it Wednesday next week but I styled some of the items quickly the other day so thought I would put up some of the photos I took when I styled them :)



Thought I would style my new checked shirt from a charity shop, originally George with my new dog tooth flatforms from ebay :) Loving patterns atm! This shirt is super comfy, I am pree much living in it! It's a size 18 but I don't think it actually is... it's really nice and baggy and soft :)



Ooh change of scenery.. out in the ugly bit of the garden haha.


Wearing my new cut off trousers from a charity shop originally love label and a black blazer also from a charity shop, originally George. Super love this trousers!! espescially with heels for a cute sophisticated look. and I have been looking for a black blazer for ages and this one is so soft and silk like :)


So I took this pic to test my camera as I filmed a quick haul video with all my charityshop stuff, you can see the big pile next to me!! 

Right so a bit of a random post today, sorry about that! Now I'm away for the weekend so will post on Wednesday :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment